Rechargeable T6 18 LED 22000lm High Power Black Aluminium Big Flashlight
1. This Flashlight with 18 pieces XM-L L2 LED, the maximum Output bright can achieve to to be 22000 lumen
2. Cree Aluminium Alloy Multifunction Highlight Torch
3. Using Hightlight LED
4. Surface Anodic Oxidation Treatment
5. Spaceflight reinforced Aluminium alloy material
6. Comfortable Hand Feeling After Processing More Durable
7. Digital Dimming Circuit/efficient Optical system/Constant current Constant Luminance
8. The body of this flashlight is built of aircraft-grade Aluminum alloy, very solid construction.
9. With hard Anodized finish, anti-abrasive, free-scratch and shock-proof.
10.Special reflector design enhances light output in intensity and distance.
11. Using fortified glass lens, Aluminum light cup and smooth reflector. Provides a more concentrated beam
12. Adopting internal wiring applies the high efficient booster circuit. Can utilize the batteries in the largest extent.
13. Wide application, multi-purpose. Ideal item for hiking, camping, hunting, and other outdoor activities.
|Emitter Type||CREE XM-L L2|
|LED Quantity||18 pieces|
|LED Lifespan||100,000 hours|
6. Material: Aluminum
7. Reflector: Aluminum Smooth/SMO Reflector;
8. Lens: Coated Glass Lens
9. Switch Location: near front head
10. Switch Type: Clicky/Clickie
11. Modes: 5 Modes
12. Mode Arrangement: Hi > Mid >Lo> Strobe >SOS
13. Battery Configuration: 5 x 26650 batteries
14. Lighting Distance: About 500 m
16. Weight: 2206g
1x 22000lm 18XL2 LED Flashlight Torch
2x Battery Holder
1x Attractive retail packaging bubble wrap Box
5x 26650 Batteries
1x Trustfire Dual Battery Charger
Don't use D type battery or other battery instead of original one. (in order to avoid danger and affect the function)
Don't connect the contact point without authority. Please use the battery only for this light.
Please avoid impacting and falling.
After long time lightening, please do not touch the glass in order to avoid scald your hands.
Don't disassemble or repair light by oneself. If open the cover or repair without authorized, it will not be under warranty.
In order to avoid pollution, please deal with waste battery according to local rule.
Don't throw the battery into fire.
It is forbidden to short the circuit. Please don't put the battery with metal or conductor together.
Please do not keep the battery in charging after it is full charged! Thank you!