Waterproof Outdoor Electronic Fence Dog Shock System with One Receiver Collar
|12-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30.6 US $27.8 US $25.3|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WE-01
- Color: Black
- Certificates: CE/RoHS
- Specification: CE and ROHS
- HS Code: 2109503000
- Material: ABS
- Output Voltage: 500V - 600V
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Guangdong, China
A pet fence or fenceless boundary is an electronic system designed to keep a pet or other domestic animal within a set of predefined boundaries without the use of a physical barrier.
This hidden In-ground fence system is among the most reliable, cost-efficient pet containment systems available today. A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal.
The pet wears a lightweight collar which emits a warning sound when the pet nears the boundary. If the warning is ignored and the pet crosses beyond the boundary of the fence,
The pet receives a mild electric shock from the collar. The stimulus delivered to the pet may be applied more frequently and at greater strength as the animal approaches the boundary.
The pet soon learns to avoid the invisible fence location, making it an effective virtual barrier. Animals (including humans) not wearing the collar are unaffected by the defined boundaries.
Dogs are smart, they will gradually learn to avoid this correction, and stay where is safe.
1. Pulsed proportional stimulus - The closer your pet gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock.
2. Progressive tone stimulus - A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary.
3. Power boost switch - Allows the width of the warning are to be adjusted
4. Speed detect anti-run though - The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued
5. Audible wire break alarm - The system's control center has an audible alarm to alert you if it senses a break in the wire or if the boundary system is not functioning correctly
6. Visual wire break alarm - The system's control center will light also up if it senses a break in the wire
7. Quick disconnect terminals - quick and secure connection or disconnection of the wire to the control center
8. Lower battery indicator - When the light on the collar is green, it is working properly. Red it means time to replace the battery.
9. The update version, New waterproof function, most reliable.
1x Indoor Wall mounted transmitter
1x Power plug
1x Adjustable receiver collar
2x 9 volt batteries for collar
1x Boundary wire of 300 meters
4x Extra metal contact points
20x Training flags
1x Test bulb
1x User's manual